The only way to really learn to speak Spanish is to “live it”.
We start new classes every Monday, just pick the date best for you!
If you’re serious about learning Spanish and want to learn, quickly, efficiently and professionally, AND you want to be totally immersed in the language and the culture of one of the most enchanting and safe countries in the world, ¬† then you’ve come to the right place! ¬†You’ll be treated like a member of the family at IPEE. ¬†We know how important it is for you to feel comfortable in your new environment, and we do everything to make you feel right at home.
If you would feel more comfortable talking with a real person, just e-mail your phone number and a convenient time to call, and I’d be more ¬†than happy to call you to discuss our programs or any questions you may have. ¬†We want you to feel very comfortable with your choice.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or ¬†011¬†¬†(506) 4030 7855¬†
We’ve made the process simple and direct. ¬†It really is this EASY!
- Fill out an application and mail it in with your deposit, or you may cut and paste and e-mail an application. ¬†Specify the dates and for how long you’d like to attend (1 week to 3 months). ¬†You can also let us know about your host family preferences, such as no-smoking, allergic to pets, vegetarian, etc.
- We’ll confirm receipt of your application and send your host family information and other tips to help you prepare for your trip.
- The day you arrive we’ll pick you up at the airport and take you directly to your host family. ¬†Expect a nice warm welcome.
- Be sure to have a current passport.
You’ll feel confident that you’ve made the right choice. ¬†IPEE’s total immersion methodology along with professional classes is the fastest and most fun way to learn Spanish. ¬†Your progress will be phenomenal because you will not only be learning the language, but using it from the first day in real life situations. ¬†We have a very well developed tour and excursion program that will let you experience some of the most enchanting and beautiful places in the world.
- Live with a pre-selected host family in a safe, upscale residential neighborhood.
- All of our professors have degrees in teaching Spanish as a second language.
- There are never more than six students per class.
- There are co-owners of the institute always present and their attitude towards our students is readily evident.
- Courses from one week to 3 months in length; we operate all year-round, just pick which Monday you wish to start.
- 8 separate levels; from absolute beginner to advanced and classes for teaches, translators, professionals and Medical Terminology also.
- Children’s classes are also available, taught by teachers specially trained in teaching young students.
- Childrens programs are the same cost as adult programs.
- Casual, yet very professional atmosphere.
- Free broadband internet and e-mail
Before we begin I’d like to say “Thanks for stopping by”. ¬†Now that you are here, you’ll start to see what makes IPEE so special. You’ll find ALL the information you need within this web-site. ¬†If you do have any questions (none are too small), just emailand you’ll get a ¬†complete answer quickly!
The “Everything in a Nutshell” page gives a general overview of the entire process of attending IPEE.
You’ll find our staff’s credentials, syllabi, tours, excursions, fees, cultural information, what to expect and tips on what to bring. ¬†You’ll even find a currency converter. ¬†Enjoy, and leave a comment on what you think of our site, or if you can suggest an improvement.
There is no quicker way to learn a foreign language than to “live it” in a total immersion environment. We are dedicated to making your experience in Costa Rica a most rewarding educational experience that you’ll remember for a lifetime.
The principal objective of our Institute is the teaching of Spanish ¬†as a Second Language, ¬†along with introducing the student to the cultural values and natural wealth which our beautiful country offers. IPEE was created as a response to ¬†the need that Costa Rica has ¬†for a serious and professional language school that offers, in addition to the customary language courses that are taught in ¬†this country, a more specialized and personalized program. College credit can be arranged.
Our teaching methods emphasize communication, and to ¬†this end we use the most modern techniques, with didactic materials, audiovisuals, and books written by the Institute’s professors along with field trips and excursions and home stays with highly qualified Costa Rican host families.